VGMC will be offering CPS-PLATINUM to all shareholders effective 2nd of October 2012 onwards.
All shareholders of VGMC are required to maintain a minimum of 10,000 CPS-PLATINUM in order for their accounts to remain active. Shareholders who do not meet this requirement are advised to take the necessary action any time before the 1st of December 2012 to prevent the closing of the account. Requests to re-activate a closed account will not be entertained thereafter.
Below is a list of key information in regard to CPS-PLATINUM:
1. Offer Price:
• USD1.00 per CPS-PLATINUM – October 2012
• USD0.05 increment per month thereafter
2. Normal and new shareholders are allotted 10,000 CPS-PLATINUM while Premier Shareholder may subscribe up to a maximum of 50,000 shares in October 2012. This quota is expected to be higher in the following months.
3. Monthly Dividend – 1 troy ounce (oz.) of Platinum per 10,000 CPS-PLATINUM.
4. Shareholders who already own CPS-PLATINUM but have less than 10,000 shares only need to subscribe to the difference to activate their account. Otherwise, the balance CPS-PLATINUM in their account will automatically be un-subscribed by the 1st of December 2012, followed by the closure of the shareholder account.
5. Platinum Trading Margin of equivalence to Subscription amount (Number of CPS-PLATINUM x price per share) will be allocated to all shareholders from the 2nd of October 2012 onwards. All current CPS-PLATINUM holders who have subscribed earlier will also be allotted the same trading margin.
6. Active shareholders (minimum: 10, 000 CPS-PLATINUM) will be able to enjoy group bonus and referral incentive as specified in shareholder’s account “2.11 Group Plan” and “2.21 Referral Plan” from October 2012 onwards.
7. Group and Referral Structure for CPS-PLATINUM is a continuation of CPS-GOLD for all active shareholders. Shareholders who do not activate their account will not be eligible for Referral Incentive (paid at real-time) and Group Bonus (monthly payment).
The objective of CPS-PLATINUM is to give shareholders contractual monthly dividend and long-term asset appreciation. The true goal of CPS-PLATINUM however is to be publicly listed and we anticipate to see this goal achieved in 2016.
CEO – Virgin Gold Mining Corporation